- No one under 18 will legally get a tattoo in New York state. Every person must provide valid photo ID with every tattoo. This includes a Drivers License, Non Driver ID, Military ID, pistol permit or passport.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will ever be tattooed.
- Tattoo deposits are nonrefundable.
- If you are between the ages of 15 and 17 you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and both child and guardian must provide Photo Identification which includes date of birth.
- Due to the low success rate of obtaining a healed piercing and higher rates of migration and rejection, we will not pierce anyone under the age of 15.
- Please supervise your children. If your children are in our store and are not properly supervised, we will ask you to leave.